The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Great place and the staff is excellence! Dr. Wilder is the best. I have been in pain for months. The first time he adjusted me I was able to finally sleep again. Awesome place.
Wilder Chiropractic is not only my partner in my care but my extended family. When I started with Dr. Wilder and team I was beginning to find my health flow. With their support and care I have integrated chiropractice care and their other wellness offerings into my total health care plan. I am on track, moving toward my weight, health, and spiritual goals with their support. Preventative care is just as important as reactive care. I am a nurse and for years I specialized in taking care of others first. It is MOST important to take care of yourself so you can be there to help others. If you are looking for a place that is friendly, supportive, and a partner in your care. I HIGHLY recommend Wilder Chiropractic and the ENTIRE team that makes taking care of you EASY and AFFORDAABLE! You will find it is easier to perform preventative care than deal with the effects of poor self care. 5 PLUS STARS!!!!
Dr. Wilder and his staff are all very caring and professional. Their equipment is state of the art. The spinal decompression device is amazing, it has worked wonders on my two compressed discs.