Wilder Chiropractic Center is a modern well staffed healthcare facility located in Conyers, GA. Established in 1994 we are a nationally certified and state licensed clinic that ensures our patients will receive optimal care and results during their treatment. Patients seeking treatment under our care are guaranteed to receive highly effective methods through the use of personal interaction accompanied by modern diagnostics and state of the art equipment.
The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Dr. Wilder and his staff are wonderful! You are always welcomed with a smile at their office and can truly tell they care about their patients. I would recommend to anyone looking for a chiropractor.
First off the staff is great and very friendly. Dr. Wilder listens to your concerns and takes the time needed with you to figure out your problems. He found out why i was having so much pain for the past several years and within a few visits i started noticing a great difference in my back and lessening of my pain level. After a couple more i'm back to my normal self and feeling great. I highly recommend Wilder Chiropractic.
I went to Dr. Wilder right after my car accident. He's a really patient and understanding man. Really nice. He helped in showing me what was wrong with my neck and back, overall the way he approached my pain really helped. He goes out of his way. I have great respect for Dr. Wilder and his staff Nicole and Susan Family Nurse Practitioner for their listening, their compassion for helping people, giving me relief from pain and directing me to non-surgical help.