Wilder Chiropractic Center is a modern well staffed healthcare facility located in Conyers, GA. Established in 1994 we are a nationally certified and state licensed clinic that ensures our patients will receive optimal care and results during their treatment. Patients seeking treatment under our care are guaranteed to receive highly effective methods through the use of personal interaction accompanied by modern diagnostics and state of the art equipment.
The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
First off the staff is great and very friendly. Dr. Wilder listens to your concerns and takes the time needed with you to figure out your problems. He found out why i was having so much pain for the past several years and within a few visits i started noticing a great difference in my back and lessening of my pain level. After a couple more i'm back to my normal self and feeling great. I highly recommend Wilder Chiropractic.
Great place and the staff is excellence! Dr. Wilder is the best. I have been in pain for months. The first time he adjusted me I was able to finally sleep again. Awesome place.
My brother in law suggested him to my dad, who suggested him to my mom who suggested him to me. Word of mouth truly says a lot for a business. I had a regular chiropractor who retired and have been searching for a new one ever since. I wasn’t having much luck until now. I’ve been once with my mom and once myself. First off. The staff is WONDERFUL. The two ladies at the front desk are as sweet as could be with everyone. I work in customer service and know that’s not an easy task. The ladies in the back and Dr. Wilder are also incredibly friendly and attentive. He asked me what type of stuff I normally had done and made sure I liked the treatment. I walked out feeling much better. I will be back! I’d also like to add that I really appreciate you doing a toy drive this time of year for the local community.