Wilder Chiropractic Center is a modern well staffed healthcare facility located in Conyers, GA. Established in 1994 we are a nationally certified and state licensed clinic that ensures our patients will receive optimal care and results during their treatment. Patients seeking treatment under our care are guaranteed to receive highly effective methods through the use of personal interaction accompanied by modern diagnostics and state of the art equipment.
The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
I'm so glad that decided to have treatment with Dr. Wilder, since recieving only a couple of treatments so far, I am feeling so much better. I'm happy that I made the decision to have chiropractic treatment apposed to going to a neurologist. I am confident that Dr. Wilder will help me to be pain free and also help me get the feeling back in my finger that has been numb for about a month now. All the staff are so kind and ready to help in any way they can.
Dr. Wilder and his staff are all very caring and professional. Their equipment is state of the art. The spinal decompression device is amazing, it has worked wonders on my two compressed discs.
The staff is very friendly and truly helped me after the injuries I suffered from an auto accident. Highly recommend them.
Neck Tension Testimonial/Commercial
Weekly Health Update
We are on Facebook
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.