The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
I went to Dr. Wilder right after my car accident. He's a really patient and understanding man. Really nice. He helped in showing me what was wrong with my neck and back, overall the way he approached my pain really helped. He goes out of his way. I have great respect for Dr. Wilder and his staff Nicole and Susan Family Nurse Practitioner for their listening, their compassion for helping people, giving me relief from pain and directing me to non-surgical help.
Thank you so much Dr. Wilder and your great team for the good care you people provided to me You all are awesome. I came to your office with a pain rate of 10 almost crying all the time. But when you and your caring staff saw me you all gave me good hopes and calm my level of anxiety down. Just within two weeks my pain level dropped from 10 to 5. And right now l am almost pain free. At times l even go about forgetting that l had a severe back injury. I will highly recommend your services to any one with back pain or injury.
A great experience every time! Dr Wilder has really helped me and his staff is very nice. I will definitely continue to come here.