Wilder Chiropractic Center is a modern well staffed healthcare facility located in Conyers, GA. Established in 1994 we are a nationally certified and state licensed clinic that ensures our patients will receive optimal care and results during their treatment. Patients seeking treatment under our care are guaranteed to receive highly effective methods through the use of personal interaction accompanied by modern diagnostics and state of the art equipment.
The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Great place and the staff is excellence! Dr. Wilder is the best. I have been in pain for months. The first time he adjusted me I was able to finally sleep again. Awesome place.
Thank you so much Dr. Wilder and your great team for the good care you people provided to me You all are awesome. I came to your office with a pain rate of 10 almost crying all the time. But when you and your caring staff saw me you all gave me good hopes and calm my level of anxiety down. Just within two weeks my pain level dropped from 10 to 5. And right now l am almost pain free. At times l even go about forgetting that l had a severe back injury. I will highly recommend your services to any one with back pain or injury.
Wilder Chiropractic is not only my partner in my care but my extended family. When I started with Dr. Wilder and team I was beginning to find my health flow. With their support and care I have integrated chiropractice care and their other wellness offerings into my total health care plan. I am on track, moving toward my weight, health, and spiritual goals with their support. Preventative care is just as important as reactive care. I am a nurse and for years I specialized in taking care of others first. It is MOST important to take care of yourself so you can be there to help others. If you are looking for a place that is friendly, supportive, and a partner in your care. I HIGHLY recommend Wilder Chiropractic and the ENTIRE team that makes taking care of you EASY and AFFORDAABLE! You will find it is easier to perform preventative care than deal with the effects of poor self care. 5 PLUS STARS!!!!