The goals of Wilder Chiropractic Center are:
- To help patients regain and maintain their health and vitality
- To listen to and understand each patients own personal situation and get them specific results.
- To treat each patient with respect and dignity
- To assess each patient for their specific needs and make appropriate recommendations
- To call in consultants in all cases where such consultation is for the benefit of the patient
- To have a warm and comfortable atmosphere
- To unhesitatingly refer patients to practitioners of other professions if, in our judgment, such advice will benefit those patients
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR MANY SATISFIED PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
After have spinal injectertion from a motorcycle wreck I was ran over by a man with no license no insurance no tag .I had the 6th spinal injectertion again soon I was hurtin all over in my back so I can to wilder chiropractor and after a few treatment I start to fell be I know I have a long way to go but I am feeling a lot better
Thank you so much Dr. Wilder and your great team for the good care you people provided to me You all are awesome. I came to your office with a pain rate of 10 almost crying all the time. But when you and your caring staff saw me you all gave me good hopes and calm my level of anxiety down. Just within two weeks my pain level dropped from 10 to 5. And right now l am almost pain free. At times l even go about forgetting that l had a severe back injury. I will highly recommend your services to any one with back pain or injury.
First off the staff is great and very friendly. Dr. Wilder listens to your concerns and takes the time needed with you to figure out your problems. He found out why i was having so much pain for the past several years and within a few visits i started noticing a great difference in my back and lessening of my pain level. After a couple more i'm back to my normal self and feeling great. I highly recommend Wilder Chiropractic.